We would like to present you our house rules so that your stay in our home is pleasant end enjoyable. For all other additional information please speak to us.
- Accommodation is available from 13.00 h on the day of arrival until 10.00 h on the day of departure.
- Guest themselves are responsible for their personal property and valuables left in the apartment/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area , and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out make sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove...) and turn off the taps.
- The owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noise in the time between 14 – 16 hr and from 23 – 7 hr.
- The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests.
- Bringing the weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Smoking inside apartment/room is not permitted. It is permitted to smoke on the balcony and terrace.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only if the host allows.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances , equipment of the apartments/rooms, the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Hand over your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal.
We wish you a pleasant stay!